Mid-Career includes those individuals who have an employment history of three years or more past college graduation.These individuals are generally 26 years old or older.
- A certified Career Success Counselor will spend 3.5 hours coaching you for a job interview.
- Practice your personal branding statement
- Prepare your responses and questions.
- Receive feedback to present yourself with polish.
- Learn the anatomy of an Interview and how to prepare your closing statement, handle objections
- Build a solid case that will make you memorable as you stand out above your competition.
- You will receive 1 hour of followup career coaching to debrief your interviews, ensure you know how to respond, write thank-you notes, and negotiate your contract terms.
3.5 hours interview coaching.
For more information call Dr. Marcia LaReau: (860) 833-4072