Learn three critical strategies:
- Communication Essentials: How to appeal to HR and recruiters beyond your skills, education, and experience (since everyone has those!), and make yourself effective and memorable in print and in person.
- Job Application Essentials: Understand the filters so you can beat the on-line application systems.
- Learn how to prepare your cover letter and résumé to appeal to hiring professionals and get interviews.
What you get:
- Participant Guide outlining the content of the workshop.
- The Gregorc Style Delineator
- Two Gregorc Extenda-Charts: General and Learner Characteristics
- Tools and Templates for your job search
DATES: Workshops are forming weekly. Call to get a listing of available dates: (860) 833-4072. For more information call Dr. Marcia LaReau: (860) 833-4072